Sunday 26 July 2009

Long time no see

Yea kinda lost the motivation to blog after receiving common test results. I put in extra effort for chem and math but the results are not reflective.

Anyway the annual band victory night ended yesterday and i had fun taking photos of the juniors =D lots of fun. Will be officially stepping down this coming wednesday and it's hard to believe i've been in band for 2 years already. I still feel noob at playing the saxophone though haha. Back to victory night, this is one of the 30+ photos i took yesterday. Not very clear cos i was laughing too hard to hold my phone properly for some photos XD
More extreme photos on facebook hehe

Ooh check out this cool hollow ichigo drawn on 'my' gp table. I have always sat in the same area for gp and never chose my desk but after ichigo was drawn on it, that desk officially became 'mine'

No comments:

Post a Comment