Tuesday 5 June 2012

Ijiwaru My Master

Cut the game part from previous post to make an updated one with CGs :D

Playing Ijiwaru my master and it's a total eye opener. My first ever R18 otome game and.. wow! Fully voiced, including the female character (cos in the otome games I've played so far, the female protagonist isn't voiced) with very nice bg music. The art is mostly pleasant and the characters (mostly) grow on you. The first male character to appear was Homura, a popular and good looking junior in school and I got all excited when I realised it was Hirarin's voice! Unfortunately..... his routes are only unlocked after completing some other endings which I will eventually get to cos i'm planning to save him for the last. Checked the seiyuu cast and it's pretty impressive~

This is also the recommended order I think:
Leon: Takuma Terashima (I've got my eyes on him on tumblr)
Eins: Daisuke Kishio (hmmp glomps)
Delta: Ohkawa Tohru
Evans: Ono Daisuke (XD)
Luca: Hamada Kenji
Homura/Franz: Hirakawa Daisuke (My ears are always ready for you~)

In order of my game play-- Leon, Luca, Evans, Delta, Eins, Homura.
I was pretty pissed off with Leon because that guy seriously has attitude problems. Self centered, pampared, shouts at people and is really as the game says-- ijiwaru ie really mean. But my soft soft heart actually opened up to him once he became nice and loving. Leon actually sang a lullaby which was very sweet, to cheer Kurumi up when she was home sick. Good job Terashima, he sings well XD As the game progressed, I came to the conclusion that the poor boy was just feeling so lonely T__T Leon sama, i will stay by your side!

Instead of moving on to Eins, I jumped to Luca because he was absolutely adorable omg.... Who can resist that character design?!
Tell me he isn't cute?!
He's the brawns but no brains kind of character but is so innocent and so cute! Luca is a demon with a split personality which comes out only at night. Despite the annoyingly slow speech, I love Day Luca soooo much more than the night one, even though the Night Luca was incredibly sexy. The first two endings are centered around Night Luca and I realised my love for Day Luca when I was so disappointed that the game was going in the Night Luca direction lolol that the way Day Luca was treated in those first 2 endings were so sad I felt like crying for him even though it's supposed to be a happy ending.

Then I realised that endings 3 and 4 were for Day Luca and I brightened up immediately ahaha. They didn't disappoint (Y)

After playing Evans, he became my least favourite character at that point in time because it was too sudden when he declared his love for Kurumi, there was too little building up events (or maybe they just didn't reach me) and he's a yandere character gawwddd... Didn't realise it until Evans told Kurumi that he'd kill her if she got too close to Delta or sth. Am I slow or was there completely no hints until that scene?
Knowing that it's the bad ending, I went for it before the good ending because it branches out to the second normal ending. Oh my.. of all the games I've played, this bad ending is the worst. As in, it's the most nasty one-- Evans just lost interest in Kurumi after Delta completed his research on human beings, and kept her chained up in her room, visiting just occasionally Even the good ending failed to win Evans back. Ono D sounds very different here, I was unable to tell that it's him until I did a check. I am impressed 8D

I feel that Evans had the hottest scenes, minus the raep.

Delta...... considering he's one of the 2 main guys together with Leon, his routes are not bad, but a little disappointing. I rank Delta above Leon though! Robo-chan was freaking adorable and he/she (she I guess) is one of the reasons why I prefer Delto to Leon because I go aawwwwww~ whenever Robo-chan speaks. Omg so cute, the voice, the things Robo-chan says XD glomps.
That's Robo-chan between Delta and Kurumi XD I think Kurumi looks really happy here

Didn't quite like Delta's obsession with science and dolls.. it's too geekish and the context scares me... Given the kind of game this is, every time Kurumi visits his lab room, I feel so scared for her. Evans was nice in Delta's route ahaha silly guy why wasn't he nicer in his own?

It's official that my least favourite character in the game is Eins, or should I say.. I dislike him. It's not that his route was less interesting when compared to the other guys, but I really didn't like the route. Was meshing the keyboard to get through the rest of the route after a certain scene. Kurumi is one dumb girl, I don't care if it's true love or what.. Eins is such a fake gentleman, even Kishio's voice and Luca's appearance didn't do much for him. My dislike appeared early in the route when he showed his mean side beneath the gentle facade.
Touch what touch.. tch 
Unlike Evans, I'm not the least bit happy with the resolution after he did the unforgivable. Wth.. he just  treated her as if nothing had happened, and what made me so mad was that Kurumi acted the same way! -flips laptop-

And finally~~ Homura kun ^_^ I actually digressed and replayed Luca's route because Luca appeared for quite a bit in Homura's route.
In the demon world, Homura is called Franz and he's the direct opposite of Homura. Franz was so cold to Kurumi and so mean to her, telling her to GTFO of his house almost every day. T ^T He also did a lot of bad stuff, and the first time a H scene appeared, I was so scared I didn't dare to continue reading. I thought I was desensitized after getting through all the other scenes for the other guys but it was especially scary for Franz cos of his character BGM which is.... so scarweee
( p_q) and Hirarin's voice... I'm too used to hearing him sounding gentle and smiley, so when he uses his seme voice to sound fierce, I cower in fear T_T


Every time I see this I go "omg homura why is your arm broken and in a sling?" then I realise it's just the uniform... haha

Anyway, even though Kurumi acts too nice after all the nasty stuff, I feel that it's not as bad as during Eins's route (or maybe it's just me being biased) because Franz was mean to her all the way while Eins was two faced, and the reason which triggered his terrible behavior was so sosososo bad. Lol i'm starting to sound like this:
I'm not saying that Franz's reason was justifiable because raep is never correct... Argh so hard to explain my feels... let's just say that i'm biased towards Franz =X
New vocab guys, repeat after me: Tsunshun- acts nasty but feels really apologetic inside. 

To wrap Franz/Homura up, I enjoyed the voice acting tremendously, the route itself was alright, above average XD One thing though.. I wish Hirarin didn't switch to his uke voice during the scenes and just continued using his sexy low voice. The only time I heard him use his seme voice consistently was in Diabolik lovers: Raito wahaha.
-o-
And so i've come to the end of the game, missing 1 scene from Leon (no idea which D:) and thus also missing the bonus CG for the masters with Kurumi. Judging from the bonus CG for the rest of the characters with Kurumi, i figure I won't be dying to retrieve the missing bonus CG so it's fine..

In order of preference: 8D Luca, =D Homura, =) Delta, :) Leon, :l Evans, :S Eins. 

Looking back, Leon and Luca were the only ones who did everything with Kurumi's consent, wah, I wasn't expecting that for Leon. The rest of the characters all had some nasty scenes =( I don't think I'd be going out of my way to play another game of this kind soon, but Iwajiru my master was a pretty good play. 

No comments:

Post a Comment