Friday 10 September 2010

Nurarihyon no mago bishounen

Happy Hari Raya Puasa!!

No 1101 lab wahaha and 1401 report is relatively easier than the previous one =D
Took time to continue reading Bakuman and Nurarihyon no mago. Was too caught up reading, only managed very limited screen shots

This frame totally blew me away... see the baddie? That furry thingy caught in the middle of all that weapons XD yea, that was the target. This amazingly -kyyaa- cool guy is Kurotabou, using his equally cool skill: Anki Kuroenbu

Kurotabou

Here's another bishie I spied.. Shouei, who appeared cos his father died =( He reminds me of Kuroki from Blazer Drive

Of course.. Rikuo himself XD in night form

Not forgetting Nurarihyon, Rikuo's grandpa (when he was younger)

Try not to mix up Rikuo and his grandfather k! His grandpa has cool black markings near his eyes.

3 comments:

  1. Rikuo looks soooo much like his younger grampa, when he's in his night form! X3 I LOVE Rikuo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This picture of Kurotabou using Anki Kuroenbu is awesome but it's too small to use for my background image :( can you tell me which chapter you got it from?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I got it from chapter 28 page 6 :)

    ReplyDelete