Tuesday 12 June 2012

DRAMAtical Murder feels

Part 2, Part 3

Camp dry run, work, concert, outings

Was supposed to be getting ample rest, with no reason not to because work isn't scheduled on regular days and I'm trying to improve my complexion through sleep as much as possible before cosfest..... but I discovered a beautiful game called DRAMAtical Murder (DMMd). I've seen the name thrown around, and spied the banner a few times here and there but paid no attention becasue I got it mixed up with Drastic Killer which i've seen the game play of and was not interested.

Then I just had to click on a blog who's latest post was on DMMd and started reading it. With just a few CGs, I was so itching to play it; a really bad itch. Mainly because of Aoba's face. 

If there's really such a thing called love at first sight, this is the closest I've come in experiencing it in a long while (last time was in acsi hahahaha rmb rn?) I still hesitated quite abit... all things considered, DMMd is a relatively new game-- so there's no translation patch, and it's R18, but most of all.... it's a yaoi game from Nitro+Chiral. Took me 1 full day to come to a decision. I threw my self imposed restriction on yaoi to the wind, and even downloaded Lamento-beyond the void- in the process. Another addition to my crazy horde of games. 

Wrote mini chinese essays Posted on the forum and got enough points to obtain the files. Contrary to Lamento, DMMd was a pain to install but with the power of dunno what (love? lol), I succeeded and even managed set up the million and one softwares to hook the game text for translation. Before some kind soul on tumblr pointed out, I was using an incompatible software which displays chunks of english text before they even appear in the game.

Well to cut the long story short, I'm quite tired and currently on my second route after finishing Koujaku yesterday night at 1am. 
This is my current wallpaper, it's a full screen shot and I flipped the picture so Aoba won't be blocked by all my folders and whatnots (so he's fly-kicking them actually)

The plot is strong, and Aoba is so sexy. It's easy to imagine him as a female, so I just go about playing the game thinking that way to keep any sudden bouts of disgust at bay shot 
Aoba... Gosh he was so alluring in this scene. His voice, that expression... aksjdhaksfhalrlfkjlasef 
There's nothing H going on here, it's a dream like state where Koujaku asks Aoba if he could hug him, touch him, kiss him (think in a clean sense please X_X) to which Aoba replies "iiyo~" so serenely. He keeps repeating "it's ok" in that soothing voice while the scene zooms in on their hands, their faces, Aoba's smile, his eyes, Koujaku's eyes.... 

I love how DMMd makes use of the CGs to tell the story, it's so seamlessly incorporated. I won't be blogging in depth about this game, but will be sharing some beautiful CGs (:

Finished typing up my post for Starry Sky in winter, but missing 2 endings for Tsubasa and the memory routes... soon I guess =X 

Meeting the YYYYYs for dinner this friday! But I have work before that and will be carrying a truckload of things to the dinner... how arh.

2 comments:

  1. question me and my friend really want dmmd but cant really find it anywhere so like where did you get it how much was it and can you change it to be in english or is it only in japanese?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's only in japanese, there are no english translation patch as of now if I'm not wrong, but I was able to understand the game using ITH and TA. Chocolatemix.wordpress also has very detailed write ups for each route (:

    I 'bought' my copy from a chinese forum, but there are plenty of places offering downloads eg crane anime

    ReplyDelete