Sunday 9 August 2009

What if your best isn't enough?

This assumes that the best was put in too, but that's hard to say..

So glad there's no school tmr. I have finished all my homework but it's a good time to do more hw and revision in advance and convince myself that i will be able to get a place in the local universities. Nevermind the course..
I know that i'm not one of the best, nor am i among the last but it's not good enough to be in the middle. Good enough to compete? Or not to disappoint myself? Currently no. *Sniff*

I'm raving for a game of friendly go aka weiqi. Not against myself please.. And not against some internet opponent too =(

To understand the next sentence, you will have to watch enough of gundam seed.
I must go into SEED mode! *Hopes for some crystal thingy in eyes to break and become emotionless*

No comments:

Post a Comment