Thursday 22 April 2010

My hands smell strongly of money

It has been a crazy two weeks and I'm glad that I will be able to have some time to myself after sunday. Alot of funny things happened, you can read some of them at yuhsuan's blog hahaha i'm rather lazy to do a recount.


After the work at JL ends, i have many options. First is to resume my slacking days of rotting at home though there will also be many things to do ie write fanfictions, pack my manga and re-read X CLAMP, clean the house etcetc

Or I could go back to work at Paya lebah. They're short handed. The work, though boring, pays well and my eye candies are there.

I got introduced to another job-- similar to a sales promoter and I would like to give it a try but mum is completely against it. I'm stuck in between my potential (and encouraging) colleagues and my opposing mum. HELP T__T

At IMM just now, mum spotted a 'full/part timer needed' sign outside Crystal Jade Bakery and pointed it out to me excitedly. Yup so that's another possible job i'll take on.

Haha that sums up my current life and plans for the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment