Sunday 5 September 2010

Aizen's facepalm

My room's in such a mess I feel like nagging at myself every time I walk in. I bought new Sony earphones... not much improvement leh. Nevertheless they look sleek and cool XD


Right.. my phone camera doesn't do them justice =(

Recently with the downfall of onemanga, I moved to mangafox to occasionally check for updates and unfortunately they only have code breaker (i think, didn't bother looking too hard). Code breaker is in a lame phase now and I kinda stopped wasting time on it.

Anyway to cut a long story short, I stopped reading bleach for a few chapters and those just had to be the cool chapters =( Saw not just 1, but up to 3 friends on fb posting about the development so I went to take a look. I think I fell just a bit in love with Ichigo at this part..


Firstly: hooray for the longer hair =DD
Secondly: I love his..... seemingly indifferent protectiveness

Also, later on in the chapter, Ichigo made history by giving a whole new meaning to 'facepalm'. Face palm doesn't just mean hopelessness or desperation. It also stands for a very cool way to shut someone up and transport the person to a new location for a battle (against that someone's wishes)

I hope you understand that paragraph-- face palm= Ichigo's palm on Aizen's face, forceful enough such that according to Newton's first law, the stationary object is made to move in the direction of the force (or something like that X_X)

This sums up my reaction after reading that chapter. But Aizen is sure to make a come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment