Wednesday 7 September 2011

Quite abit of things bothering me.

It's not easy to go about everyday worrying if things will go wrong, and almost every sms i receive is a dread, every mail a new worry.

I'm going to frequently ignore some which I'm not obliged to reply to, or those that get nothing done even if I reply. It is not personal, I just don't have the luxury of entertaining everyone, even if the person is expressing concern. I appreciate your concern, and I will definitely reply at least once to show my gratefulness. But by expecting me to reply to every thing is adding on to my burden, and the unnecessary comments you give when I don't reply is doing nothing but making me angry.

I would like as little extra things to take care of as possible, at least for the time being until things settle down and I get used to the situation. Thanks all for your understanding!! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment