Thursday 20 September 2012

NUSCAS cosplay photoshoot

So thankful for my free day! T___T long post coming up with lots of pictures!

And so NUSCAS first photoshoot was held last saturday at Utown and it was a very last minute plan but I went as Shizuo gender bend version along with a very pretty Izaya-- Terenz whom I've only met twice (once to borrow the vest on friday) but was soooooo enthusiastic and greeted me with a hug XD Kyou also came to take photographs. 

Our photographer was Nicholas, and let me tell you he was so patient and nice! I was very worried before the shoot that our photographer would be the cool and aloof kind-- scary cos i'm really noob at posing and all that but Nicholas was very easy going and went along with out antics XD and he took such great photos too! 

Learnt so much from this photoshoot, including how to look like a guy because I totally looked like one lolol!! No eyeliner (falsies are ok) and thick eyebrows. Next time I know! :D 

Overall it was neither a good wig nor make up day, but the sun, good photographers and my pretty Izaya saved me! XD

I like this photo.. looking like a very cool waitress


Also I realised I need to kinda tape the wig down to my face next time if it has a tendency to stick out. It made my face look really fat :( The photos here don't show it cos I chose the nicer ones haha

Terenz told me that it's necessary to wax the stray hair so they don't peep out from under the wig. Why didn't I think of that OTL time to use some hair products, for wigs too. It was a pity I didn't get to pick up any wig styling tips from the rest but there's always trial and error hahaha


 We look so cute here! but kyou arh.. ppl wearing skirt leh XD




 Warao.... act fierce buay fierce

We took the inner bin out of utown dustbin and it was light enough for me to lift. This 'in pain' expression was natural okies d^_^b This Shizuo cosplay allowed me to try many other expressions compared to the usual photos where I only smile haha

He actually said it was comfy to lie on the ground hahaha



One of our first shots which turned out very nicely :D we had to trample on the plants to get up there and left 4 unsightly dents LOL


Yay!!! More photos on fb

aaaaannnddd....Onward to lab reports T ^T

No comments:

Post a Comment