Tuesday 23 July 2013

CCS photoshoot

Hello people~ Time seems to be flying past each day, super busy in lab and for the past week, I only got to go home close to 8pm almost everyday. It got me really upset for a period of time especially when I could not even leave before 7pm on my mother's birthday. 

Had extra stuff piled onto my own project which is already a lot to handle at this point in time. It's better now because I've learnt to say "No I can't do it today" and also someone pointed out that I was working too hard. Bless her.

Anyways I've also finally gotten rid of the extra burden which was to study for my insurance stuff. All for the few hundred bucks if I passed the exams and closed some cases. It sounded like a good deal initially because I was being paid to learn stuff but seriously guys there's no free lunch in the world, especially when it comes out of the blue from someone you don't really know. I'm free :')) can spend my nights playing my psp now..

Moving on to more happening stuff :)) Had card captor photoshoot last saturday and got to know so many people. I was a minor card with a fixed pose so it wasn't much of a challenge on my portrayal or expression, just smile and look pretty haha. 

Even for someone who doesn't know the series, I think this is simply amazing. Not the full team but the group already looks impressive. The scale of the costumes is just... wow. So many pairs of wings, so colourful!

 My tail ^_^
All photos posted here are taken by JP_Capture who is a chop chop photographer hahaha he takes photos really efficiently. Got a shock during cosfest where he was like: Ok open eyes bigger -click- not too fierce arh -click- alright done!

Was carried around like a princess twice because I couldn't walk in my tail and Liz just lifted me up before I could take it off to walk ^____^ I felt so pampered hehe OHH my dream came true--- I was carried like a sack of potatoes ahaha less unglam of course but the idea is there

The sun was crazy on that day and at the end, my shoulders were red and burnt =X trying not to think about how much darker I've become on the whole. Months of whitening and avoiding the sun only to lose it all in a single photoshoot. Haish.... 

Thanks yuhsuan for visiting!! Hahaha sorry for telling you the wrong location X_X More photos on facebook~

I'm kinda looking forward to my next few coses even though I was recruited into the teams aka these cosplays are not initiated out of my own desire :) Aoba is still on my cos list though!!! Must push myself a little to make him appear if not it's forever going to stay on my cosplans at the right side of the blog haha YZ are you still willing to be my Clear??

It's getting a little overwhelming though... I have 3 more cosplays for the rest of the year and I'm really not going to accept anymore for 2013. Mum has been nagging and scolding me regarding cosplay more than usual as well... It increases linearly with the frequency of my cosplays and there's no helping it because second half of the year is the event hot period.. Well at least she still allows me to do what I want ahaha I'll just bear with her scoldings.

I could get used to this :)

No comments:

Post a Comment