Friday 14 November 2014

Pre trip rush

Spent a good half hour scrolling through a small fraction of the thousands of stickers and shortlisted those I would like to get. Will do some elimination and probably get 2 of them ^_^ edit: I got 3-- doggie, rabbit and bird XD

Wrapped up my cousins' gift (necklaces), they look so sweet :)) I'll be going msia this Sunday and making a shopping trip to KL too!!! Super excited because I've not been there since almost 10 years ago?? Shopping time!!!!! Wahaha actually mum's colleagues kept bringing their unwanted clothes for me to try on so I kinda have a nice pile already ahahaha 

Starting work really soon.. I had planned to start next year, given the way the interviews were going but this is a nice turn of events I guess. There was a written test which over the phone the person said no preparation needed. So I assumed it would be similar to the one from the previous interview, regarding what I hope to get from my career. Imagine when all 3 questions were industry related XD fortunately I did my reading up on the website the day before. 

I had to withdraw from a saxophone gig, makes me wonder when the next time I play the saxophone will be :( No more freedom on weekdays, no more afternoon naps. But money 8D and learning new things 8D

No comments:

Post a Comment