Monday 4 May 2015

Happy weekend

Happy to get him. On to more rare swords!


Playing this kitty game and it's very very cute. Pompom, bag cat, tiger, patchy and orh. I"ve named them all XD 

Finally had time to play the piano over the long weekend and did some cleaning up.

Selling and giving away my piano books because I was worried my piano would tilt to one side under the weight.. Yea bad habit to put the books on the piano itself. From now on it will only hold wigs and wig heads, very light so no damage done haha. Was skeptical if anyone would want these books since most I assume would have music background and people my age wouldn't still be learning piano. How wrong I was! Hehe almost all the books including the theory stuff are gone. In fact I'm feeling very 舍不得 over some of the books... Will probably keep kohler for myself unless someone really really wants it.

Guess who's writing prophecies again LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment