Tuesday 22 September 2015

Hello

Basically this sums up my weekend 
Went to jb for an event for the second time ^_^ everyone was on time in the morning hahaha what a pleasant surprise but we missed the bus after passing the first custom and waited long for the second. Everything else went smoothly XD
Happy that it's another short week and I'm flying to msia on Friday.. Abit wasted that I took a whole day leave when the flights only at 5pm -___- will be back next Tuesday

I'm finally(?) watching inside out tmr after work, made arrangements to leave at 530 and bought tickets online. Then the bf said that he feels feverish just now Haiz.. Hope he feels better tmr. I'm very tired of being cancelled on even when there is a valid reason or when he suggests another date (after my prompting)

No comments:

Post a Comment