Monday 11 January 2016

Happy 2016!

My first shoot of the year-- still Rin ahaha. Made the scrolls without spending a cent-- 2 toilet cardboard rolls, green decorative file fillers I saved from band days (i knew they would come into use someday) and acrylic paint, not bad a job, painting cutting and sticking while I was so unwell.

I'm honestly not too in love with this version but bought it to complete a few teams, Quite worth the money le, shooting it twice more and I've already worn it to an event once. It's a pity I can't sell the costume full set cos the bf made the kitty and no way i'm selling Nya nya hahaha the buyer can have the scroll though LOL

Some random pictures I took because my new year was quite boring since I was sick and missed out on the chalet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment