Friday 6 July 2007

Funfair!

Feeling so much better now though I'm still coughing and my voice sounds kind of nazal. Funfair today was not too exciting, partly cos i was not well so didnt walk through the food stalls =( The marble picking game by my class was really fun! We earned quite alot and Yuhsuan was so kind to help me win a prize. I totally suck at picking marbles with chopsticks. In that one minute i was given, my right hand kept shaking and i couldnt pick up anything -__- In the end i only managed to pick up 8, all with my left hand. Kind of pro eh? XD So i got a lucky dip and picked up stuff that i couldn't eat.
During preparation, i spotted this really adorable accessory among the prizes. It was love at 1st sight, even laoda was smitten by it. It needed 25 tokens to redeem and i was so shocked when yang (yuhsuan) asked me which was the prize i wanted. I felt just pure happiness at that moment! THANKYOU SO MUCH, YOU MADE MY DAY! Haha Isnt it sweet?? ^_^

During cca, we were all complaining that mr X was rather cruel. Cos he made us stay for cca and do green audit after the funfair. We were all hot, sweaty and very sticky! Deprived of a bath T_T Then we took this funny picture. X_X I sincerely hope mr X doesn't read or see this.
We like you, but sometimes our sense of humour just gets better of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment