Wednesday 4 July 2007

Smells sick

Just went to see the doctor. She was so nice to me XD and offered to let me take a blood test if the fever still persists after a few days cos it may be dengue. What a great opportunity to know my blood type! But being a healthy and strong girl, i'm very sure that the fever will disappear after today, so not much chance of me taking the blood test =( Oh wait, it's supposed to be a good thing so i shouldn't be feeling sad.. But still....

Yesterday was horrible, came home from school with an additional runny nose but the fever was gone. After the nap, the fever returned and i was literally burning. BURNING!!~ *swings racket around* Haha I went to sleep at 9.45 and woke up twice to take the fever pills. X_X I always have trouble swallowing the 2nd pill, and i almost puked cos the stupid pill refused to go down and left a bitter taste at the back of my poor throat. It hurts to even talk or breathe. Lost my appetite and had to chew everything so carefully so as not to hurt my sore throat.

Good thing is, i'm feeling so much better now. And i get to miss PE tomorrow which means i won't get chaoda. I doubt Mr Chia will let the class do any serious kicking so i can still afford to miss a lesson. Havent watched any anime this week, must wait till friday. I miss Gintama already T__T Pei offered to help me buy anime in malaysia, such a kind and sweet girl ^^ Told her trinity blood, black lagoon and madlax. I forgot about Vampire hunter D and kenshin though. Nvm haha she also bought the law of ueki! Yay! What good taste xD Dad's cooking porridge again sigh. I don't feel like eating at all. But i'm not going to lose my hard gained weight so easily, so must force some food down no matter what.

Will take a nap now.

No comments:

Post a Comment