Wednesday 7 November 2007

Hello

Ah.. Yufei, you're in no position to tell me that lor. XD You stopped blogging for an even longer period of time last time =l Thanks for the warning though ^^
But that aside Os will be over in a week! I wonder what i will be doing at this time next week.. Reading manga? Watching tv? Rotting? I want to get Clover manga! By clamp... i'm in love with the art. Will write more about Clamp works soon.

Urgh feeling a little sick now.. too much violence these few days. I've been secretly watching this anime 'Tokko' and it's gory. Serious, claymore is nothing compared to Tokko. Read Gantz manga and you will understand what i mean. I read Gantz 2 years ago on some website and it freaked me out after the 4th chapter X__X yes, that bad. Perhaps i was too young and innocent lah =D
Hey yangzhi, you've not tried watching any gory anime right? You can try Tokko while i'm still here to counsel you haha there's less chance of you going crazy cos anime in those genres mess with your mind.

T__T I ventured into these 'restricted' areas all by myself in sec 1 and got scarred for life. Eg: yaoi, hardcore violence so on. I kind of regret the yaoi part cos some parts are sweet i admit. But something in my stomach just flips and i can't continue reading/watching.
@#$#*%^&@#!! If only i was properly exposed to these genres back then T___T

No comments:

Post a Comment