Thursday 25 October 2007

History tmr

I know i'm not supposed to be here but i'll just type as quickly as i can and go back to history.
Amath is over and chem is almost over with just paper 1 left so i can dump my chem stuff aside for the time being. The Amath textbook is collecting dust somewhere in my room too XD

Pei informed me a few days ago that she has bought Spiral and Zombie loan.. which disappointed me a little. Zombie loan has sucky songs and quite alot of fanservice scenes. I wonder what caught her attention but from her comments i could see that she isn't very happy with the anime either. She should consider getting rid of her unwanted anime by selling it at a 2nd hand shop.
Spiral.. Don't have much to say cos i'm not really interested in the mystery/detective genre. Read the 1st chapter of the manga last year and left it at that. Eh.. but the characters are good looking i admit. ^_^
Still no news of Noir or Madlax, perhaps i should give up on Madlax.. but definitely not Noir =(
I've also decided to get cowboy bebop even though i've watched twice on tv and once on youtube. I love bounty hunters! Spike is so charming.. though i'm rather bitter that he died (eh.. spoiler) I was hoping to see Faye and him together but.... oh well.. i guess...... X__X
I badly want to get the limited edition dvd set. BADLY!!!! T_T But my six sense tells me that i will be disappointed.
Viscious reminds me of Knives. Vash brings to mind Abel. Outlaw star, i feel, is too similar to Bebop. That's why i don't really like it =( other than the songs. Black lagoon showcases the new age bounty hunters. Coyote ragtime show is the modernised version of Bebop. Don't have time to elaborate but in all, Bebop wins.

Ok then.. Here i come, history textbook.

No comments:

Post a Comment