Saturday 14 June 2008

Fu qin jie kuai le!!!

Oh man, it's the last week of holidays already. I've got to start on history really soon or prepare to fail. Maybe i'll still fail even if i finish reading through all the history notes.. INT history is very worrying!!! X___X I'm more confident for SEA history but it's hard to say lah. *Regrets taking H2 history* When i was in acsi i took history at SL level which is equivilent to H1 i guess. Why on earth did i change to H2 after transfering to NJ?

I've been reading school rumble manga intensively these few days and this horror manga: highschool of the dead. I don't plan to continue with the latter cos there are too many fanservice scenes.. too ecchi-ish for my liking. School rumble ahahaha, a little crazy but some parts still make me laugh like mad. I taught my grandpa how to play weiqi the other day and played a game against myself. But it was not fun cos i already knew what the opponent was thinking. Duh -__-

Even after the common tests, i won't be able to slack cos of all the VAs X__X history, math and bio. Hmm.. i remember being very worried about all these yesterday but things dont look that bad as i'm typing them out ahaha.
I'm doing math revision package now.. thankfully the answers are up on km, so i can refer when stuck, with is like 1 out of 3 questions. Die decided. Remember how this term originated? XDXD It was from my cousin's chinese novel with the title 跟我斗,你死定了! Then the english title turned out to be 'Fights with me, you died decide' Walao, the grammar wrong until cannot wrong anymore lah! ahahaha We(the Ys i think) changed it a little and came up with 'die decided'.

Here are some of the pictures i took of my noob weiqi set XD

the qi zis look like chocolate XDWEIQI IS NOT REVERSI!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment