Tuesday 10 June 2008

Back from malaysia!!

and i'm very tired.. but it's still too early to sleep so i shall read some manga. Tried reading chem before dinner but nothing went into my head. Well, abit actually =D

Didn't do much in malaysia.. trimmed my hair, bought anime, bought 3 shirts, bought school shoes, ate alot, worried about common tests, watched a horror movie and played with zai zai. Do you guys still remember zai zai? That totally adorable dog at my cousin's house? Ahaha zai zai hasn't grown much, maybe just a little taller and fatter. Still as obedient and guai1 as ever.
I bought cowboy bebop dvd again, not as hard to find as compared to last year thankfully. Also bought hellsing. Was soooooooo tempted to get full metal panic but it was not the complete set, with the 1st season, fmp! missing. That deterred me cos i enjoyed the 1st season the most out of the 3. I also saw honey and clover but alas.. only the 2nd season. Too bad for me =( No news of madlax or noir. The shopkeeper didn't know what i was talking about D=

The horror movie i mentioned earlier is a jap film, a slit mouthed woman, also known as Carved. Quite a good plot, as in, there's potential for the movie to be really scary but being the wooden person i am, i didn't quite get a kick out of watching it =l... nevermind.

Sorry ppl, no pictures cos i didn't bring my phone there haha. I returned today to find a few messages, one of which read 'Put Portugal $200. Ok.' from an unknown number. AHAHA that silly guy smsed the wrong person. Well, i hope he realised it in time or the person helping him buy will get into serious trouble if porturgal really won. Forgot to check the newspapers to see the result =DD XDXD

And oh! i got nominated for band exco and there's a briefing for nominees tmr at 9am. Thankyou to whoever nominated me =D i thought there was no more chance since i was already in malaysia a few days before the deadline for nominations. Thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment