Friday 6 February 2009

I bought new shoes! X School rumble chibi Tenma

Blue adidas shoes =D wanted yellow but couldnt find any that satisfied me so settled for blue instead. I'm lazy to type as usual XD here are some pictures of Tenma from school rumble!! I was very taken with her chibi look >< Isnt she just adorable? XD

Took me ages to finish that chapter cos i kept stopping after every page to take screenshots


Don't you find this picture kinda fuzzy and yellowish?

So i cleaned up the next picture using microsoft paint. Took me so long haha


Nope i didn't bother cleaning this one cos it still looks ok

Aha i cleaned up the picture on the left but not the right. Looks a thousand times better after removing the fuzzy lines here and there.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Tenma's screenshots...
    I like the chibis versions of her ^^
    She is so funny and crazy !!!!
    (I am like her lol)
    I like yours scrrenshots ^^
    Bye
    Con Cariño
    Gsar Flakita
    PS: My english is not too good gomen T_T
    PS 2: May I Post they in my blog??
    (If you say yes I'll make you a link in the post with your page to say that I've found the screenshots in your page)
    If I can´t, it's ok
    never mind !!!
    ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Sorry i saw this so late haha sure you can use the screenshots =D

    ReplyDelete