Sunday 22 February 2009

I gave up blogging to read manga on friday eg Code breaker and Lugwig Kakumei

So.. sorry for the late post XD

If i only blog once a week, my blog will seem kinda dead.. But seriously as we all know there's just not enough time to blog more than twice a week.

As usual, i was reading my weekly dose of manga on friday and taking more screenshots here and there. This week's pictures: starring, from Codebreaker, an adorable dog named 'Puppy' plus some random guy.



Yeap so the above pictures are from codebreaker, this not very well known manga which takes on a cliche plot. Rather slow moving but i'm going to continue reading it. Because i cant find anything else more interesting. I've had enough of shoujo series X__X meaningless.

I finished Lugwig kakumei and it got quite confusing near the end. Still, thankyou for the eyecandies XD Goodbye, my dearest Prince Lui.. for i will not see you again unless i find the time to reread this series. /T ^T/

No comments:

Post a Comment