Sunday 29 March 2009

Ate alot of potato

Wow i actually survived last week. Only history tests can have this effect on me: Insomnia the night before, diarrhoea on the day itself, lack of appetite, hair tearing tendencies blablablaa
I swear all the history students were looking at each other with miserable eyes when they happened to meet in school. Just a simple 3 hour test but yea that's how stressed i feel over it. Even chem doesn't give me such headaches XD

Anyway, went to nie for band prac last sat and bringing the saxophone home and to nie has given me very bad muscle aches. At the mrt station, i was actually stopped by the security lady before i could escape up the escalator (i saw her eyeing me at the gate already) then had to open the case and my bag to show her i wasnt carrying anything explosive or dangerous

Security lady (SL haha) : Sorry, could you step here for a moment?
Me: Err it's a saxophone
A moment of silence where we both did nothing
Me: Eh i still have to open it?
SL : Yes, and your bag too. Sorry ah, it's my duty to check.
So i opened and showed her. She actually thought the black music file was a laptop XD
SL: Ok thanks! Sorry for the trouble
Me: Ahhhh~ (cos i forgot to zip the case and tried to lift it up)

Well, nothing much happened at nie. Oh yes, my syf is on 6 may, same day as yuhsuan!! Nj is the 1st band to perform ahhhhhhhhh gg.

Code breakers is getting exciting whoo~ i think it will be made into an anime soon though there are no news yet. Also read the new chapters for kuroshitsuji and bakuman which made me laugh alot. Detroit metal city has kinda lost it's effect one me.. i used to laugh like a mad man but now i can contain the laughter inside. Same for school rumble =( nooooo...

No comments:

Post a Comment