Wednesday 11 March 2009

Good news people =D

New saxophones arrived today (2 altos) and from tomorrow onwards, i will be playing a new golden and shiny selmer saxophone! XDXD I was so surprised when my sl told me about the new arrivals. Lalala the new instrument is very nice to play and it sounds good too! Eh.. other than a few notes sounding flat and the sticky keys, the saxophone is perfect! Puuurrrfffeeeeccct =D

It comes with a new mouth piece, swab and even reeds, totally cool and the soft case looks chic XD will take pictures soon then you'll all see how shiny it is. Haha. Should i give it a name?

I know i havent been updating much but i have a history debate to reseach on so that's it for today. Btw i'm still sacrificing my blogging time on fridays and sundays to read manga and watch anime. And i think ppl will freak if they know what i'm reading.. But don't worry cos it's not hentai =P

No comments:

Post a Comment