Saturday 11 April 2009

Getting pw results was like a break up

A mistake right from the start but we thought that if we put in enough effort, things would work out. In the end, all we could say to each other was 'S___'. A second try? I really considered that but the price to pay was too much and i was afraid of rejection again.

OH WELL i have moved on. Like how i moved on from the disappointment of not getting my TOKYO BABYLON manga yesterday at the mph expo warehouse sale. Omgomgomg they were only $5 each (english version) but i could only dig out books 1 to 3. I NEED the complete 7 before i can bring myself to spend the money. It was heartbreaking. To see the beautiful covers of Subaru smiling at me. I had to make a tough decision and i did. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH was it the right choice? T____T

Went to watch the easter drama with Elaine from band friday night and she introduced me to her cell group. They are such nice people!! I'm very tempted to go back again because of the new friends but quite strange cos i'm not that interested in the religion. Coming from a christian kindergarten, i kinda know abit about christianity but i have never felt the urge to subscribe to it.

Back to watching my long awaited gintama

1 comment: