Sunday 26 April 2009

'Girls flirt with the dangerous guy, they don't bring him home. They marry the good guy.'

By Jean Grey. This was what i heard when i switched to channel 5. Whoo~ X men2, not my favourite of the 3 movies but come on, it's X MEN. I felt so sad for Logan when i heard that phrase. Cyclops used to be so cool but he was terrible in Xmen3 which i hope channel 5 will show soon =D

I have been so busy the past week with band. It's time for some manga/anime talk. Visited kino just now with my $100 vouchers and was really excited cos mum gave me the 'go ahead' to buy stuff. I spotted the Tokyo Babylon. But only books 1,2,5 and 6. The most important book 7 was nowhere to be seen. Plus they costed an average of $12 each. X__X looked through the art books carefully with full consideration of the prices. Nothing i must get though i was very tempted by Clamp in wonderland; this super thin book but the price tag read $32++. SIGH
Huang cheng itself was good but it rained so heavily when jiaying, fausty and i tried to make our way there. My shoes were totally drenched. My beautiful new adidas shoes which the shopkeeper told me not to wash but only wipe the external surface T___T

Finally uploaded the photos from my phone to the comp and here are some more interesting ones.
Roosevelt: I sues you for making me spoke strange sentence

This is my pwning handwriting while nodding off during chem. Well it's not that bad, but bad enough. Check it out, i actually wrote 'potentially' twice

Hahaha

My favourite shirt!! Got it in thailand last year ^_^

(Randomness) Xblade manga sounds hilarious: 'A boy meets a sword and history will never be the same.'

No comments:

Post a Comment