Friday 8 May 2009

I survived this week!

Rehearsals, SYF, 2 GP tests, Math test, chem quiz, history presentation.......

At least Mr Han found my group's presentation interesting hahahamas XD Math test was bad, chem quiz ok and gp good. SYF was satisfactory. I felt that the award was reflective of all the effort the band put in so yea i'm a happy girl.

Feeling happy now cos i just added this application on facebook where you get to choose the top 5 things for many different questions. Being me, i searched for the favourite anime character question and wow they actually listed Shalnark. Ahaha Goku came in second followed by Kamui, Yzak and Sagara. Well...... i would have liked to put many more, especially Gon, Subaru and Kyouya but it's more interesting to choose only one character per anime =D Searched for the 'top 5 manga i've been looking for' but there was no such question. Haha i checked out the favourite manga instead and yay there is Tokyo Babylon!! XD

Erm.. so this shows that simple things in life make me happy =) hahahhamas

From Saijo no meii. Weak link, but I miss meiji chocolates =l

No comments:

Post a Comment