Saturday 30 May 2009

SO NOT THE DRAMA

Being the hardworking girl i am, i went to do the 3 math quizzes on km. 1st on was on permutation and combination, mostly multiple choices. Was afraid the comp would hang while submitting the answers so i took my choices down for an easy retry if it really hung. Results came out: 6 upon 13 O__O
I went to check the marked answers and 4 of the answers i chose for multiple choices (initially correct) were changed! Some system glitch or what. ARGH So i ended up getting them wrong and failing the test when i could have passed well. I AM PISSED.

Attempted the 2nd quiz on normal distribution. I was half way through it when the lights flickered once and so did my comp screen. I think electricity in the room was cut off for just a second. That was enough to erase all of my answers and i didn't have the sense to write them down on a piece of paper while doing the quiz. So smart of me right T_________T

Forget it. I'm not going to do the quizzes anymore. I'm going to read manga, lots of them, cos i have done alot of work today. *pouts* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SNTD
I think the only thing that can cheer me up now is Ranma 1/2 manga. Which i cant find anywhere! SNTD

No comments:

Post a Comment