Friday 12 June 2009

I feel so lazy...

Sat for chem test in school today followed by chem consultation.. was thinking of ponning because i woke up slightly later than i intended to haha. But being the good girl i am, i rushed and caught the 156 and reached school just before the uncle closed the gate.

I take back what i said in the previous post about dreaming of the day i get to see Kuroki san's eyes. Cos right after i made that post, my dream came through when i read the Blazer drive special chapter.Haha i guess he looks a little strange here =P

Saw the Absolute boyfriend live action advertisement on channel U. I was so excited when i realised that it was about a 'perfect boyfriend who is a robot' and Absolute boyfriend immediately came to mind. But after the excitement, i felt this terrible wave of sadness. It was the 2nd shoujo manga after Fruits basket to make me cry =(( and the ending made me tear more than all the chapters of Fruits basket combined.. Sigh. And everytime i see the advertisement i no longer feel excited but sorrowful. It's to be expected. Robots and cyborgs cannot last forever, that is why i seldom take up anime/manga about them because the ending is bound to be heart wrenching, for most cases anyway. I.. don't feel like elaborating =(

XD do i sound like a emotional and silly fangirl who cries at the slightess things? After all these years of watching anime and reading manga, i have kinda discovered what is more likely to make me tear and it usually has something to do with how the character has changed and the negative consequences.. The greater the contrast, the more it affects me.

Take for example, Kenshin. Right from the 1st episode till the 2nd OVA samurai X: Reflection. Kenshin has aged and changed so much from the cheerful and carefree samurai in the 1st episode. Weighed down by the guilt of his actions and even though he married Kaoru and had a son, he was unable to settle down and chose to wonder around alone. Ok minus the fact that he was suffering from a leprosy like disease, i felt that Kenshin had lost the spirit i loved him for.. Due to the sickness or guilt i dont know T__T I couldn't take it and was already tearing 15 minutes into the ova.

I felt so strange and stupid struggling to hold back my tears while my cousin was there trying to spread the kaya on his bread while keeping an eye on the tv -__- LOL That was about 3 or 4 years ago?

No comments:

Post a Comment