Monday 1 June 2009

The fridge reeks of durian X Ranma 1/2

Mum's back from malaysia and Ahgong's going to be living with us for maybe 3 weeks? Yumyum maybe i can gain some weight during this period of time. They secretly brought back fantastic dumplings made by my er jui. That i dont mind...but durians? DURIANS FROM MALAYSIA?! I swear the whole fridge smells like a durian now and even my ferrero rocher has abit of durian flavour. YUCKS. My chocolate!! T__T The fruit looks nice though, when it's firm and a delightful yellow. I've tried eating it but never managed to get past 1 small nibble.

I'm the only one in the family who does not like durian. It's not good to be in the minority, i don't need to take H2 history to know that but this is some how the only time when i feel so strongly about being in the minority.. Other than when chemistry and history papers are squeezed into the same day with math the next day -__-

Sheesh it smells like some one had diarrhoea and flushed the toilet with the door wide open. That's malaysia durian for you. Specially imported from overseas because of it's fragrance.
Meanwhile, here are some Ranma 1/2 screen shots to cheer everyone up =DRanma marked this strange word on Tatewaki's forehead during their fight. Tatewaki san's analysing it.
His conclusion: I detest you, who can spell better than i do! (and correct me without giving me any face!)


Yea but they can write, pick up phones, sweep up leaves and work as an assistant in a clinic. XDXD i guess you have to read the manga to get the full joke =D

No comments:

Post a Comment