Saturday 3 October 2009

So not the drama

Dreams are a reflection of what's going on in your life

Two days ago i dreamt about having a math class in the computer lab with those old bulky computers. My math tutor's face was the only human face i remembered from the dream.
Yesterday i dreamt that my sec4 tuition teacher who tutored me in math and physics turned up at my house again to tutor me in math.

Reality 1. I'm so doomed for math though half the cohort scored A.
2.I have something against my current math tutor because he insulted me last year.
3. Being the saikang CIP rep, i fought against time to collate the entire class CIP record using the computer. Sent the email to my teacher at 6.30am before i left for school.
3.I saw a guy who looks alot like my tuition teacher alight from a bus yesterday while waiting for 156.


Darnit, my life is soooooo happening -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment