Saturday 13 February 2010

All About CLAMP

HAPPY VALENTINES' X CHINESE NEW YEAR PEOPLE

Received another portion of my pay last friday and i finally had an opportunity to spend it happily when i visited Kino at bugis. The 1st item i spent on my pay on (excluding topping up my ezlink card) feeeeeeels soooo gooooooooddd XDXD

The manga selection there is *ahem* pathetic *cough* so i went to look at the big books which are usually too expensive for poor students like us. But with my pay in hand, nothing is impossible ne? ;D

There was no competition-- i ended up taking home with me the 1st book i saw: All About CLAMP
Especially when it's a refreshing picture of Kobato on the cover

And 2 bishies at the back ---- no competition at all from the other books =D

This book is literally, all about CLAMP, with information on the group of mangaka, every single manga series, magazine covers and reports. It also contains X volume 18.5 which is the last we have seen of X since the hiatus.
Content page for the Pastel section

Content page for the Platinum section

Of course, who can forget Clamp school detective?
Though i think that boys (with long legs) in shorts are seriously gay

I honestly hate myself for being unable to read jap. I did not buy the book thinking that it would contain english translations but the substantial amount of written text which contains origins and extra information on each series is totally wasted on a person like me. IS SOMEONE WILLING TO TRANSLATE PRETTY PLEASE??? T____T

A glimpse of X 18.5, Kamui gets owned as usual X_X

Clover~~

Kazahaya and Rikuo from Legal drug!!! I've given up hope on this.. CLAMP announced 4 years ago that it plans/planned to resume it in the 'near future' but since we don't see anything.... oh well. I just hope that X gets completed soon, Legal drug and Clover can wait, no problem XD

Eh so this turned out to be more of a picture post with little and badly taken pictures. I'm really sorry about the lack of eye-candy k, cos my 3.2mp camera phone has been lagging and giving me alot of trouble with terrible mem card contact. I might add more pictures when i change my phone soon so for those who are interested, stay tuned!

Happy CNY again and don't forget to drink water after eating all those heaty snacks :D

No comments:

Post a Comment