Wednesday 3 February 2010

This could take some work

I achieved my goal (mentioned in the last post) of gaining a sense of accomplishment by the end of the week wheeeee~ It came with my 1st pay ever, in my entire 18 years of life. When the work you're doing as isnt personally satisfying, the pay matters a whole lot more. I don't think i mind not reading my fantasy books so much after knowing how much i earn per day XDXD

On the other hand... I really need to buy some clothes for cny. I've exhausted my very limited supply of new clothes because of work and surprisingly it isn't as hard as i thought to mix and match the clothings so that i wear sth different every single day. But i'm not exactly proud of my fashion sense so i can't brag about looking pretty and professional.

Of course, I won't miss my manga updates and will check the manga sites daily but they're currently not the focus of my life. Will be taking time to blog about Black Bird this weekend =DD

Point number 4 generated more responses than i though hahaha XD on both msn and the tagboard so i guess it's worth elaborating on. There's no need to feel excited for me *ahem yufei* cos i don't even see them for more than half a minute per day. 3 seconds when i arrive and say good morning. 2 seconds if one of them comes up to the office to speak to the boss (my eyes have to be permanently stuck to the computer monitor and files) 5 seconds when i say good bye before leaving.
There you go =D not much chance to talk, except on one rare occasion hehehe. Plus they are ehhh... over 25 years old i think? I don't know, it's really hard to tell.

Somehow, i feel that this post doesn't belong here. Blogging about money, clothes and guys all in the same post makes me sound.... different XD in a bad way

No comments:

Post a Comment