Friday 14 May 2010

The life of a sick and unemployed person

is almost equivalent to the life of a... pig? Okay I'm not sure how a pig lives but I have been sleeping more than half my day away and slacking when I'm awake.

Laptop in the morning, lunch, read books, sleep, watch tv, dinner, watch tv and read, sleep. Repeat cycle with some variations between watching tv and reading books. Gaaahh and I still lost weight. I have recovered my voice but the coughing fits and phlegm still trouble me once in a while.

Will blog about HxH in the near future because now is not the best time for me to... produce tears and mucus =( I will get a block nose and if a coughing fit comes then, it's only too easy that I choke and die.

Actually I dread using my laptop these few days. I'm supposed to be updating the fan fiction but i'm not and the longer I drag, the harder it is to get the story out. Doesn't help when the reviewers don't seem to like the pairing I have in mind much =((

Cowardly guy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment