Tuesday 25 May 2010

The first time I wore a dress without shorts underneath

Right, the title sounds slightly obscene XD I wore a pair of super short shorts at first because my trusty ny ones were too long for the dress (!!!) and to my horror I realised that the short shorts were too loose and kinda dropping off. So off I went to the ladies to remove them.

First day of work as an outdoors promoter was alright, nothing too strange/ interesting happened. Hmm though there are a few things worth sharing--

1. I perspired like a pig despite applying rexona anti-perspirant deodorant all over my back and neck area. Perhaps it only works on the underarms =( Was kinda hoping to use it to keep my sweaty palms in control but I guess it just doesn't work that way.

2. While we (8 of us) were in the blue dresses and sitting at along the grass patch curb along chevron house, a lady suddenly squeezed herself in the middle of where we were sitting and got her husband to take photos. Ahahaa a groups of (pretty) girls wearing the same uniform sitting in a row = instant photo taking spot.

3. I'm really bad at using the silky girl eye liner I just bought.

4. My court shoes still take the skin off the back of my ankles despite the shoes not being new and the area protected with plasters.

There were more people who couldn't be bothered about the product even though I stressed the words 'free trial' and smiled so sweetly. Well, my job isn't to get them to buy so I don't mind cos most of the people were very polite in showing their disinterest. Of course, got daoed a few times too but that's alright =D Thanks to my good attitude. Will post pictures next time. Pictures posted
Halfway through, I suddenly thought about Hunter X going on a hiatus after chapter 310 and that got me a little moody =(

Yes, Togashi is taking a break yet again. Got the info from onemanga forums where forumers credited Koneta as the source of the news. They saw he's a reliable source so... -sobs-

I don't know what's up with Togashi.. taking the easy way out from the resolving the hanging problems in the manga or maybe he has already lost interest in continuing this series. I doubt the second point cos he could have ended it prematurely but he did not.

Most probably, Togashi wants to take his own sweet time to think of the future developments and then boomz! Release the chapters all at a go. Why can't he churn out a chapter once a week like all the other mangakas.. Or at least, publish a chapter once a month, I can bear with the wait. Going on such frequent hiatuses put him at risk of being cancelled from Shounen Jump and what will become of us fans then?

Just don't quit on me now, Togashi, I can't take it ( quoting bella here! Hahaha) but what choice do I have... -resigned sigh-

No comments:

Post a Comment