Thursday 11 November 2010

=D

Hi all! I had an amazing birthday, received so many birthday wishes and couldn't stop smiling when replying them =D Special thanks to my awesome OG NINJA for the surprise celebration at munchie monkey and the v cute pig XD
Not forgetting this fantastic card with an imine molecule on the envelope wahahaha and what's that peeping out from the corner?
It's Kaito from HxH!!! XD Thanks Darren for drawing it in. Maybe you can be Togashi's assistant and bug him to continue the manga!

I LOVE THIS PICTURE ALOT!!! So i will post it again. Thanks Yuhsuan for doing such an adorable edit to the original photo LOL

So previously I mentioned collecting HxH from bao at PGP.. Here is the new addition =D My birthday present to myself wahahaha~
I'm so looking forward to AFA which is this coming weekend! Please don't let me be too shy to spam photos with the HxH cosplayers X_X Kuroro, Shizuku and Killua will be there! (I heard) XD Please let J recover from fever and cough soonnnnn!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment