Monday 11 April 2011

Reflecting

Sometimes I wonder what exactly is it that I want to attain from my few years at the university. Mug hard and get wonderful grades, soak up knowledge and be able to apply them to my future job or a fulfilling social life... etc. I also wonder if it's possible to strike a good balance between the different aspects.

Seen so many negative examples and cases of ppl doing it wrong. But i'm even more afraid that even those who are doing it wrong will in the end achieve (by my standards) much more than me, who's simply standing in the middle and not daring to step out.

Perspective, perspective, perspectives.

P.S Though I'm angry, I know that the blame can't be placed entirely on you, and that you're kinda angry too. Sorry things have to end this way, but I'm glad there's finally a closure (i hope) and I know that I will feel much happier after getting over the guilt of being so mean these few weeks. I'm convinced this is the right thing to do.
Whatever guilt you have to get over and however long it might take, I wish the same for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment