Thursday 28 April 2011

Spring season

Why is a new episode of Moshidora being uploaded every single day? O_O
Hmm actually I should be asking myself why i'm checking the website every single day during the exam period -sheepish laugh-

I've been watching anime.. lazy to take screen shots so no pictures teehee. Gintama is awesome as usual but Hana saku iroha is starting to get on my nerves =( All that predictable drama about crushes and girly quarrels.. yuck =X

Blue exorcist is a typical shounen series.. first episode was cliche ttm but 2nd episode managed to keep me genuinely interested. Extra points for killing off a potentially bad ass character

My craving for baseball anime hasn't really been fulfilled by Moshidora, which is alright because after all, the plot focuses more on team management ): the animation and graphics seem below average though.. Guess I should just rewatch ookiku furikabutte after exams

No comments:

Post a Comment