Sunday 11 December 2011

Soft fluffy hamsters

Was reading a manga about cats.. and that night I had a rather depressing dream about hamsters. In the dream, I had alot of new born baby hamsters and for some strange reasons, they were kept in clear plastic bags. I can't remember exactly how the poor hamsters died, but I think in the dream, I accidentally squished them because I forgot about the plastic bag on my legs or sth. It was really sad..

And so they started dying and turning hard one by one T____________T each day, I took the hamsters out from the plastic bags and felt so terrible when I felt that they were cold and no longer soft and fluffy. I was left with 2 healthy ones when I finally woke up. =(( What a morbid dream T_T I really miss Zaizai.. wanna see him soon.

Was also reading Beauty Honey, from the same author of Beauty is the beast which I totally adore.. I enjoyed Beauty Honey, but it flew over my head for most parts. I don't know why I still liked it -_-


heeheee

No comments:

Post a Comment