Friday 9 December 2011

Some time ago I used my pencil eyeliner to slightly line my eyes from the bottom! Turned out pretty nicely but i've got to work on making both eyes look symmetrical.. and to prevent it from smudging XD

Started reading a shoujo manga cos I had a craving for bishies :) Love So Life is sweet, I like it quite abit XD certain chapters were confusing cos of the lack of connections but overall not bad :)

One shoujo manga led to another and I started on koizora. There was a movie on it called 恋空 which I didnt watch but I remember the reviews were good and that it was very sad. At chapter 7 of the manga, I have to say.. the content is messed up, not very believable, at least to people like me.. I'm sitting in front of the laptop wringing my hands and worrying for the female protagonist -_- not what i'm looking for right now.... so -stops reading-

No comments:

Post a Comment