Saturday 11 February 2012

Manga and make up

I'm horrified at how much I can spend on manga and make up X_X well........ there was 20% discount at watsons (and cosfest is coming). So I bought most of the stuff I wanted in one shot. Trying them out tmr wheee~Just when I thought chuang yi has given up on Hunter X because I don't see them around at all in comics connection, I spied these and before I knew it I was carrying them around in a plastic bag and my wallet was $16.50 lighter.

Looking for volume 23 and those after 26, preferably chuang yi-published cos they're cheaper than the Tong Li ones at kino which is cheaper than Tong li at comics connection.

4 comments:

  1. Did you bought HxH Taiwan version by the internet? if yes please tell me in what store u bought ???? please i want buy at least one version to see the quality *_*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chuang yi is Singapura version right? i tought was Taiwan :)

    But anyway are there any store that sell the manga? Im from Brazil and i am searching for this version

    i have some versions of diferents parts of the world . If you would like to see in my facebook have some pictures

    thanks :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep Chuang Yi is the Singapore publisher, Taiwan publisher is Tong Li.Not sure if there's Kinokuniya in Brazil, but if there is, they will most probably be selling the Taiwan version. Or you could always try online.

      I only have vol 1 of HxH from Chuang yi, I could send you the pictures of the front and back cover if you like, my volume 1 is pretty old and yellowish though (:

      Delete
    2. In Brazil dont have Kinokuniya but i will search in the English version of the site. I'm buying the HxH volume 1 from different places of the world to post in a Brazilian forum (its a personal project hehehe).

      I already have the Brazilian (very bad quality of paper), USA, Germany, Japanese and French. I already find the Italian and Malaysian version to buy.

      Now to complete all version that i know, still left:
      Taiwan - Tong Li Comics
      Singapura - Chuang yi
      Hong Kong - Culturecom

      Well, i will continue to search for this mangas. By the way, you have a great blog here, every week i will take a look here.

      See u and tnks for answering quickly :p

      Delete