Saturday 18 February 2012

Starry Sky

Recess week is here! You know.. reading back on my entries, it seems that I've been doing nothing but watch anime, play games and fool around. LOL no lah... it just hit me that i'm somehow not blogging about unhappy stuff and only posting happy entries (: This post will be me fangirling about Starry Sky.
I've completed Starry Sky in spring finally, dedicating half an hour to game play before I sleep each day. Because the game is fully voiced (except for Tsukiko whom you're playing as), I listen to every word the voice actors say and in the later parts of the game, the voice for each guy becomes so gentle and induces sleep, in a good way haha (:

Read about my Starry Sky in Autumn post here


Previously I mentioned that I went after Suzuya aka Cancer out of the three and enjoyed his path very much. Suzuya is such a caring and gentle guy but I wish he wasn't so possessive in after spring which I will rant about in the near future D:

Next was Kanata aka Pisces which was... quite disappointing leh D: something seems off, a playful guy with an illness who fights and acts tough, but cries easily and has a manly, rough voice. It just doesn't sit well with me. And his story was not well pieced together, CGs looked strange too. Tsukiko's behavior to him after the confession was super duper mean though, whether she meant it or not X_X that got me awfully sympathetic.

Yoh aka Capricorn was the last guy I tried-- which means I was the least interested in him. In the end, I found myself addicted to his voice. Strange.. cos it was what put me off Yoh intially, along with the mole on his face-- I kept rubbing at my screen to see if it was dust LOL I think Yoh would be too good looking without the mole, so the game developers added it in to prevent him from becoming too popular. JOKING hahaa well to a certain extent, I feel that way. I mean.. why give a character a mole for no reason? Yoh's path made me laugh alot, but in the CG of him hugging Tsukiko, cant rmb which one, his smile was absolutely creepy.

That's Starry Sky in Spring for me, I thought it was too much drama regarding childhood friends and learning to accept someone into a clique while keeping the status quo. But they all ended up confessing anyway -_- It was an enjoyable game, but I never realised how much better it could have been until I played Starry Sky in Summer.

Now Starry Sky in Summer had a premise which I was able to relate to so much better. and it drew me in more than Spring did. Tsukiko's in the archery club, she works hard and trains for a competition with her club mates-- The captain, Homare aka Taurus, Vice captain Miyaji aka Scorpio, the genius, Azusa aka Sagittarius (who is one year younger than her tsktsk) and some other side kicks.

While looking at the character profiles, there was no doubt that I would go for Scorpio first because he shares my birthday 3rd nov!!! I totally love the voice actor Hiroshi Kamiya who also voiced Takemoto, Natsume and Itoshiki Nozomu from sayonara zetsubo sensei~ I was amazed.. because I could hear abit of the characters (other than itoshiki) in Miyaji's voice, he can manipulate his voice really well man! So amazing haha. Miyaji's path was awesome, it made me squeal and laugh at the appropriate places all the way until the aftermath of the 1st kiss after pinning up his hair (that scene was cute ttm!)
It went slightly downhill after that, because Miyaji's behavior was so stupid, almost brainless. Worse than how Tsukiko treated Pisces in Spring. This was my laptop wall paper for a while, finally changed wallpaper from Legal drug which I've been using ever since I got my laptop 2 years ago.

This following picture is my current wall paper, and I believe it will stay as such unless one of the guys from Autumn or Winter manages to win my heart over.

Bahh I'm out of time to elaborate on my favourite Starry sky guy, just know that Homare's path was equally as good, if not better than Miyaji's, the CGs were definitely better. And is it strange that i'm so attracted to his watch? When he's in normal school uniform and wears the watch, I think it looks so mature and charming on him. Charm +1000000~ I'll give Taurus guys a second glance from now on

Azusa aka Sagittarius was cute, but mehh compared to his sempais.

P.S Cosfest is on the 25th! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment