Sunday 17 June 2012

More Dramatical Murder feels

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANICE!!!!! MISS YOU SO MUCH AND CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU~~

Part 1, Part 3

I'm half way through Dramatical murder (: more specifically, nearing the end of Mink's route and it's on all auto without me even bothering to read because I find that there are too many parts which don't reveal more about Mink or contribute to the main plot. 

Now Mink.. this guy is a special one. I don't believe he was meant as character to be romanced, but rather, his purpose is to bring out more of the main plot and the secret behind Platinum jail. Too much raep in the route and despite very subtle hints here and there, i'm quite sure there is not a single bit of romantic feeling between Mink and Aoba. None at all. Still, I don't dislike Mink's character cos it was developed well. 


Two more routes and I will take the time to type all my feels for the game in chinese so I can earn more points on the forum. Go me! Or I should start now! heyy that's a good idea. Saves time too.

Discovered some very nice awesome songs this afternoon and was playing them in loop, even during game play and it had a very funny effect LOL makes the route seem all romantic during an exciting part hahaha I was amused to no ends. Every time Mink appears wearing his gruff look, dread locks and all, I almost expect him to act all tsun and embrace Aoba because of that soothing guitar strumming and emotional singing as the back ground music LOL 

'I can show you the world~ Shining, shimmering, splendid-- on my magic motorbike.'

His good ending was pretty nice (: it might actually be the start of something romantic between Mink and Aoba. Then again, it might be the music i'm playing HAHAHA 

Next, I'll fan girl about Noiz, my precious dear baby who's only 19 but sounds so irresistably sexy and during the scenes ^///^ ... well just extremely sexy. He carries a handkerchief with him and gave Aoba a goodbye kiss and did all kinds of cute stuff in that deadpan face and voice. KYAAAAA~~ Hino Satoshi san, you've earned yourself a new fan because of your awesome voice.
This is my wallpaper right now and I love it!!!

I could actually hear the change in Noiz's voice as the route progressed.... From emotionless to gentle, thankful, bashful, teasing (Y) He's my 2nd fave after Aoba (but i've not played Clear or Ren yet, so it might change :D) Noiz made me spazz so much with his voice, I don't know why exactly... maybe cause it's so low but he's only 19, and when he mumbles omg! 

OKOK moving on to real life stuff haha met up with the Ys and had a fun fun fun night! The dessert was so delicious, I'm definitely going back again. Also laughed a lot at the things everyone had to share, esp Fei's how-school-evening-hi admirer. And his spy fly LOL 

To the Ys: I'm a bit apologetic for boring you guys with my anime/games posts, as in really XD but I love writing about them and it's a lot of fun to blog about. I might create a separate blog for all my otome and anime posts, but for now (in fact, since a long time ago), you'll have to just bear with my ramblings and just admire the pictures =D try to read if you have the time alright? 

No comments:

Post a Comment