Monday 4 June 2012

How's life again


Hello people!!!
I've been getting a taste of how my working life after graduation will be like-- Work, go home for dinner, anime/manga/game all night, sleep. Repeat cycle. And sometimes i'll go for out dinner with friends or watch concerts. 
Sounds quite unhappening but ahaha ahahaha I quite like this life XD 

Anyways the picture has nothing much to do with this post, just that I was reading the Fairy Tail and Rave crossover a while back and felt such a strong sense of nostalgia when Haru popped up that I took a screen shot =D Sadly though, out of all my anime DVDs, the first one I would get rid of would be Rave because there's no way i'd ever re-watch it. 

This holiday, I've rewatched Basilisk, Durarara, love love these 2 series soooo much, and finished watching Toradora as well as Inu X Boku SS for the first time. Good exposure I guess, but i won't be touching them again. Currently I'm just leisurely re-watching Gintama and playing my games in between. Completed 1 ending for Homura (Hirarin's seme voice unnng XD) I totally need to get back to finish up Tsubasa in Starry Sky winter and bloody call........ and I have a thousand and one untouched games in my hdd, it's shocking! Maybe they'll last me till next summer holidays hehehe

I've decided to take Japanese 1 next semester =D

No comments:

Post a Comment