Wednesday 20 March 2013

Updates~~

I missed one week and forgot to post! Didn't realise because was busy with school and nothing significant happened anyways. But I've been feeling awesome after the 2 presentations were over on Monday :))

I'm so sorry but these kind of lines do not work on me..

The store manager (Daichi) sure knows who to put at the store front to attract customers like me aha ahaha ^/////^

Hello, Sora. (¬‿¬)

Meanwhile Daichi gets so comfortable in the room that he tears his top apart. Taking a break from ravaging the onion I guess lolol

I've completed Daichi and moved on to Mizuki. Daichi's route seemed to zoom by because I was not stuck on enders or trust missions this time. Thanks to the events which helped so much with getting enders. I even completed 2 of his secret gacha items (Y) would have stayed with Daichi for a few more days because honestly I zoomed through the route and it just feels wrong to move on but the current patisserie (spelling?) event requires me to complete as many levels as possible.. 

5 chapters into Mizuki's route, first impression is that he seems pretty much in his own world.  His sprites are pretty though, hope it'll be a good route! :)

I'm going to be watching the Hunter X Hunter movie tomorrow!!!! It all worked out despite all the changes and I managed to gather 4 people--- hamper get! Will post a photo of the signed cardboard tmr ^__^
Btw this photo is just a book of compilation of parts from the manga (I think). Wasn't too expensive but I decided against getting it because I already have all volumes of the manga.

Wig for Bubbles, I haven't had the time to try it on, but when I took it out for a closer look I was all "HOW LOVELY" and "SO PRETTY" and shook it gently for a few minutes admiring and stroking the bouncing curls. 

Lol ok time to sleep *__*

No comments:

Post a Comment