Saturday 9 March 2013

Weekly post

Woohoo! I actually forgot about posting on Wednesday, partly because nothing significant happened, I was busy with school stuff and I was too irritated by some changes in BMP and MSB after the maintenance to think about posting anything happy. All's well now and the white day event has started so I won't rant about it now ^_^

Band concert is approaching! On the last day of march :) I have nice solos this time must come and listen ok!

Here are some awesome pictures of Luca and Pace from the arcana famiglia 2 game site. Pssst psst Pace is currently my phone wallpaper because I love his smile.
       

And here's some update on Daichi's route where the main character (MC) totally falls for him within 5 minutes in the first chapter and acts like a bimbo :( I'm not enjoying his route as much as Kaiji's or Sora's.. I'm now at chapter 12, the MC has confessed but got 'rejected' because Daichi feels that he can no longer be a good bodyguard if he falls in love. Burning building shouting confession scene is coming! I can feel it in my bones! (nah I saw some spoilers on tumblr lol)

 I... really had no idea. Also I would die of embarrassment before I can say this to a guy

 ..... I looked over the text as if I were judging them with my eyes.

 U GO AWAY RITE NAO PLZ

No I'm not glad at all.. Twice I've been forced to buy outfits for my bodyguard which I deem hideous. I could have chosen the normal route and just bought the item for the MC but the story phrases it in such a way that if I didn't get the item for my bodyguard I would seem really ungrateful or selfish. And so I ALWAYS end up buying the clothes for the bodyguard as well because I happen to be more well off this round and can afford it. The first disgusting item I had to buy was the green checkered raincoat which I discarded the moment I had a chance to. It looked like very toot pajamas..

I'm having too much fun making fun of the game ehehe any MSB fans who stumble upon this, please do not flame me.. Honestly I think Daichi is a sweet guy who's really dependable. He needs to be able to express himself better though. Kaiji's route was too funny and I was too infatuated with Sora's smile. Daichi's route wasn't amazing enough and thus fell short under comparison..


Oh and I want to join this club d ^_^ b

No comments:

Post a Comment