Thursday 25 April 2013

My Sweet Bodyguard: Mizuki's trip to Singapore with the MC

 (; ̄Д ̄)


 (; ̄Д ̄)



 Singaporean rice (; ̄Д ̄)

Sing Tong Kee? I've only heard of Old Chang Kee or Boon Tong Kee.. and Lao Huo Tang soup


HELP ME A MERLION TIE


 I have a bad feeling about this (; ̄Д ̄)


 Mizuki using the sandwich method criticism on the Merlion (; ̄Д ̄)

(; ̄Д ̄)that's fast

Decided to post it cos this was my exact reply in real life too haha yes I sometimes reply the characters out loud when playing

 THE IRONY!!! I'm ROFLing in my room enjoying Mizuki's hilarious epilogue


 (; ̄Д ̄)

Then Mizuki's final chapter of the epilogue ended with some sexy kisses. It was a little disappointing tbh, no action!! If you get what I mean. Kaiji got his, so did Daichi. Sora did not but I forgive that guy for everything hopelessly biased ahem Well at least Mizuki has this memorable epilogue LOLOLOL I've just selected Goto today, hope it'll be good!

Sorry for the sacarsm overload, I have never laughed so hard throughout all 10 chapters before.. Mizuki will not be forgotten soon

No comments:

Post a Comment