Sunday 20 October 2013

Hello Sunday Night

Time is flying, I'm actually feeling a little depressed about fyp right now. Prof is really nice but I dread seeing him now. The weeks just seem to pass by without me accomplishing much. I'm having trouble getting my last set of mutations in the right vector and this is the most pressing issue. Darn ittt why can't I even do simple cloning stuff. Results aren't coming to me. I'm not getting anywhere.

Had a relaxing weekend, got some revision done for tumour bio and watched anime. I'm on a baseball craze right now after watching Ace of Diamonds. Went on to watch One Outs and I have this urge to re-watch Ookiku Furikabutte again.

The weekend has been cooling but I resisted the urge to take naps. That's it, that's my weekend :')

No comments:

Post a Comment