Sunday 15 February 2015

So tired

The top part of yx's weapon got knocked off and fell into the pond at chinese garden. The video of the epic retrieval is up on fb. And his epic face upon getting it back lololol the shoot was really tough, I might have died if I were cosing too. This is why I'm not going to take up any amour characters any time soon. 

Work is okay, I just tend to nod off after lunch. 

The first V day with the bf.. We actually had a small quarrel on thursday which didn't get resolved. Friday didn't feel good to me at all. Then on sat morning he told me that he was going to change his DP on fb to one with the 2 of us, which to a certain extent, meant going fb official hahaha that lightened the mood alot and the actual date went well. He got put in effort lah! Got me a cup with a lid and a little bear. 
It's an awkward shape to get a good photo of and I slapped on a bokeh filter to make it look nicer XD I mentioned wanting to get a cup with a lid for the office a while back because I saw a friend post about her adorable cup haha now I have a cup too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment