Wednesday 4 February 2015

T______T

Guys i'm super sunburnt. My shoulders and back T__________T It's really bad. My bra strap hurts, my bag strap hurts. It's starting to itch. But the worst thing is they're so dark omg. 

Sunplay spf130 works really really well. I applied them on my arms and spread up to just below my shoulders. And tada that's where the sunburns start. Can even see my finger marks where the sunblock was spread until. No guys were allowed at the shoot. I was super self conscious at first but after the shoot I was just walking around the toilet in the bikini without the overalls. It's not an easy costume for me.. To show so much of the body and I don't think I'll do it again. 

Even if I want to do another revealing cos also cannot le because of the ugly tan..... Cannot wear clothes that show the back or shoulders for the next 5 years I think T__________T I'm very regretful. Mum kept scolding me too, for getting such a bad burn. She says it looks like I have 2 slabs of shit on my shoulders. I hope the photos are worth sacrificing my hard accumulated 'fairness' for hahaha no lah we all had fun, and everyone suffered together.

The next day we had cheong sam shoot. I spammed sun block again and had to wear stockings because the string marks were visible T__T my day didn't start off well.. Because my black court shoes gave up on me on the way to the mrt

Walked 2 steps and the same happened to the other side FML. Hobbled to the mrt without the heel part and thought all was okay. Then the front of both sides opened up beautifully to show my stocking toes. Haiz got a pair of $2.90 rainbow slippers from Japan home and another friend brought a pair of heels for me. Towards the end of the shoot the sole of my borrowed show also came off hahaha maktub

Cheong sam shoot was so colourful and pretty. I'm looking forward to seeing more photos! Here's a sneak preview. The bf says I look so awkward but I like this photo so here it is. 
Pink and yellow go so well together~ Photo by Maze! 

2 more shoots next week and I really need a break

No comments:

Post a Comment